Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Welcome to Standing in Grace

I have entered the world of the blog. In these days of communication options a blog is nothing new, but for me it is a beginning. As is evident by my late entry into the land of blog, I am not an early adopter. This is not because I have anything against the concept, it is simply a matter of becoming convinced I have something - a thought, an idea, an experience, a perspective - worth sharing with those willing to check it out. This blog is a means of stretching myself to think beyond myself and become part of a new community.

Standing in Grace is a journey into the daily experience of grace found in the work of Jesus Christ (Romans 5:1-2). As a follower of Jesus, redeemed and reconciled to the Father, I stand in His grace. My life is a reflection of the abundant favor of the Father toward me because of Jesus, and only because of Jesus.

I invite you to join me in this journey. Let us be encouraged together.

No comments:

Post a Comment