Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Getting Started Again

It has been a while since I posted to this blog, for any number of reasons. Often it is because I forget about it. At other times I would say to myself, “I should blog this” but then get distracted and not get around to it. Once in a while I would get the urge to write, but then feel as though I had nothing to say, thus, no blog post. Now it is time to revive the blog.

I am inspired by my daughter, Hannah, whose blog http://todayinmyteenageangst.blogspot.com/ is a work of art and a model of consistent development. I am not sure I will be able to attain such lofty heights, but I do want to stretch my creative energies.

So in many ways, this is starting over, or more accurately starting afresh, in Standing in Grace.

I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment